Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I wish you luck. May I recommend a nice box of chocolate, or brownies, or chocolate ice cream? Or all three?
All of the above. frown I think I am a glutton for punishment anyway...

OK, so just rewatched Double Jeopardy... omg, where do I begin? So many better ways they could have played that one. The worst offense is towards the end though... If Clark had introduced himself at the bar with his full name, then she would have at least had something to mull over -- why he had the names of both her supposed villain and hero. And it was the lowest of the low of Lex to have Lois as Wanda pretend to be Lois and break Clark's heart that way! Argh!!!

What really bugs me about the whole thing -- and I think it just gets worse in the eps with the psychologist -- is that I want Lois to sense SOMETHING about Clark. Fine, have Luthor capture her and be the evil villain that he is, but Lois should realize there is something about Clark, a connection she can't explain...

Usually this show is really good about LnC's almost spiritual connection -- we see it in Home is Where the Hurt Is, when Clark wakes up from the coma and when she hears him say 'I love you' when he leaves for New Krypton -- I really, really needed this element through these torturous 'arghs'!

Perhaps I should rename this thread ARGH therapy. laugh

EDIT:
Now watching 'Seconds.' I have to give it to John Shea, he makes even Luthor's craziest schemes seem possible -- like the transferring of souls into another body, what?! And Lois DOES have somewhat of a spiritual connection to Clark through her dreams, but it still isn't enough, IMO. Not with all the emotional turmoil they put you through in these eps... OK, on with the show!

Yes, John Shea really pours it on for his Luthor. Best villianous acting in this ep for sure!

But oh, the amnesia at the end! Poor Clark! frown Well, that is enough for tonight... will continue the torture tomorrow!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink