Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Is Samantha still alive at the end of this episode? If so, why doesn't she keep trying to expose Superman / Clark. I'm sure if she got a photo of Clark without his glasses and compared it to a Superman photo... Does she ever come back in FanFic and do that? Or something like that?
Great question! And ML Thompson answers it in her fanfic Vindication . Samantha keeps on shadowing Lois and Clark to get proof of the Lois/Superman affair. Fortunately for our heroes, Samantha's credibility is shot. But the interesting part of the fic is how Samantha is changed, just by associating with L&C (and some other people.)

Wendy Richards has Jimmy being not totally clueless for once, and he figures out that CK=SM in Sex, Lies, and Photographs .

Female Hawk has a *great* take on this episode in The Press Conference . What if Samantha hadn't dropped her camera? Well, FH reminds us that alt-Clark dropped by the very next week - hmm, maybe it wouldn't be so impossible for Clark and Superman to be present at the same time? Don't miss this hilarious little vignette.
I'd seen the first two stories in your list but I'd never seen the last one. It's absolutely hilarious and perfect! Having Alt-Clark help them out to clarify things. I love it!

I'm actually kind of suprised there aren't more of this ep. I actually thought it was rather enjoyable.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)