In theory this was a good episode, although I am not sure with Superman going in and stopping the missiles it quite made sense that Clark decided so quickly to reveal his secret.

I guess they wanted to get the whole thing over and done with in this episode, so that sort of made sense.

It really did not make any sense at all to me why only Clark went to cover Superman getting the International Peace Prize. It really did not make sense to me.

I am not sure Randy Goode's motives made sense either. His anger at not getting the Peace Prize seemed a bit extreme.

My biggest gripe about the episode though is, why does Clark stay in the Super suit after he arrives at the Chauteau Roberge. I can understand him flying into the hotel instead changing and coming in the normal way. That is I guess workable. However keeping on the Super suit really did not make sense.

Samantha would still be convinced it was Superman even if he changed out of the Super suit. If she exposes her film, then she would still go an fake the photos, and she would have put Superman in the suit, but at least Lois and Clark would know it was a fake.

Superman really lucked out that they asked him "are you having an illicit affair with Lois Lane". Still, I am a bit surprised he was able to deflect the question about where Clark was.

I also have to wonder what would have happened if Samantha had not faked the photos. However I do have to agree that Lois is right, admitting that she is Superman's wife will not absolve Superman, it will just focus the blame on other issues.

John Pack Lambert