This is one of my favorite episodes of the show. I think the introduction of Kryptonite was really well done. Furthermore, Lois going to Smallville and meeting Martha and Jonathan made for some funny moments, and Trask is one of my favorite villains from the show.

I always felt like Kryptonite was more threatening as it was presented here on “Lois and Clark” than it was in some other versions of Superman. The fact that it took so long for Clark’s powers to recover made it seem much more lethal to him than in other versions where he seemed to bounce right back as soon as the Kryptonite was gone.

Lois going to Smallville and meeting Clark’s parents was great, too. I loved seeing Lois have a good time while she was in Smallville. I think this was the first time in the show where we saw Lois having fun with Clark instead of just working with him.

One last thing I’d like to note is that I loved the fight scene between Clark and Trask. Due to the fact that Clark’s powers made any fight with a regular person uneven, we didn’t really get to see a lot of fight scenes on this show. I’m fine with that, but I was glad that they took the opportunity to put this fight scene in there when they had an opportunity to do so. It was really well done.