I think the engagement was too soon. They had only one or two dates before the proposal. I would have liked more dating before the engagement. They could have dragged it out for one whole season and I'm sure the fans would have loved it.
Agreed. This was my main frustration with the show - that the dating period was over too quickly. Not that that can't happen - clearly it can. But it would have been much more enjoyable to watch, for this viewer at least, had they spent longer on that period in their relationship.

And, yes, Mike the Angel was ridiculous and a huge turnoff. :rolleyes:

The NK and clone arcs didn't bother me that much. Especially because the latter contained a whole host of themes which have always fascinated me - like evil doubles and memory loss. So although they were bizarrely plotted at times and contained huge OCC elements which were frustrating I enjoyed them hugely all the same. laugh The frustrating thing about the NK arc, for me, was that Clark came back way too soon. All that drama, all that trauma and then five minutes into the new season it's all over. Bleah.

I'd have liked to have seen it play out over the first couple of episodes before they were reunited. Having him turn round and head back to earth almost instantly completely negated all that suffering in the season 3 finale and made it a bit pointless.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers