I'm wondering how L&C fans like the way the Lois and Clark relationship was handled over the four season of the show. I'm still working my way through season 4 and the momentum has died down. While I've enjoyed several season 4 episodes like Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark, and the Christmas one, some don't seem quite as good (ie Ghosts).

Did the marriage cause the show to decline? (aka Moonlighting Syndrome) Having not completed viewing the entire season 4 yet, I'm not in a position to say. Though to me, Lois and Clark's relationship has always been about far more than sexual tension/attraction.

While the show was manipulative (and they all are) with the fake wedding, Lois' amnesia, Clark leaving for New Krypton and such, it didn't bother me because I knew they were eventually getting together. How was it for original fans? That might have gotten frustrating.

Some manipulation is necessary and fun for TV couples. If they get together too soon, it ruins the fun. On the DVD, one of the L&C creaters said she didn't want them together so soon. But I think they did a good job in that respect. If you drag it out too long, it becomes unrealistic and people lose interest. Like the couple on Bones. How many years has it been? Do people in love really wait six plus years to act on their feelings?

How did you like the way Lois and Clark's relationship over the years was handled?