Wow, I had no idea my little question would elicit so much discussion, lol!

Random tidbit:

Defining the usual practice of September-May mapping that can be applied to TV shows, Neverending Battle ended on May 7th, 1993, according to the flashback in Super Mann.

huh
Argh! Sheesh, you'd think all of these episodes were written by different people or something! rotflol Silly writers, not communicating to keep things consistent :p

Consistency about details was never a strong point with this series. As producers and writers changed from year to year, the new ones didn't seem to know or care about the little things that happened in previous years. It's one of the things that Folc love to discover and laugh about. A good example is trying to figure out just how long Clark's parents have been married.
I'm beginning to notice that, lol! But wait, so what's the deal with Clark's parents and how long they've been married? More inconsistencies?

Long time Folc writers have pretty much accepted that Lois is a Libra and, like the aforementioned producers and writers, not worried about it. Unless you enjoy spending the time trying to track it down, it doesn't really pay to obsess over the details.
Hmm...I might just do that too, then...I don't know, if that's pretty established, do you think it would bother readers if I wrote it differently?

My thought was that the pilot occurred in the spring during 'pilot filming season' and that the time was made up at some point during the course of the first season so that S1 also ended in spring, specifically May. Given the taxes in Fly Hard [though Clark waiting until the last minute doesn't really seem in character - more like he'd have his ready to go as soon as he got the paperwork but whatever wink ], they were caught up by then.
That's pretty much what I was thinking...and ditto about Clark waiting until the last minute, it's not like it would take him more than a minute anyway! :p

Or no one just expected anyone to look at it so closely wink .
LOL, now I'm sure about that! :p I'm just weird like that, what can I say? cool

Michael, who's just realized fact-tracking gives worse headaches than figuring out time travel.
Oh gosh, I know what you mean! I'm trying to plot out another fic at the moment, not L&C related, involving time travel, and that's been a pain...but this is at least as bad, lol! :p

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."