So I've been trying to check up on some L&C details for the fic I'm writing...not necessarily things I'll absolutely need to know, but I tend to go a little overboard about things like timelines and making sure everything makes logical sense. (It's been known to drive me more than a little crazy when some of the books I read haven't been as careful about their timelines; I tend to notice the inconsistencies or gaps, lol)

Anyway, so the issue of Lois' birthday is one of the things I haven't yet been able to resolve. She says she's a Libra in Contact, putting her birthday between like September 23rd and October 22nd, or something like that. Now, it's established in the pilot that she's 26; and we find out in Tempus, Anyone? that she was born in 1967. The pilot (presumably) takes place in 1993 since that's the year it aired. So if she's 26, then she must have just turned 26, so the pilot would have to take place in at least late September. However, in Barbarians at the Planet, Clark says it was "barely a year ago" that he interviewed at the DP, and I would have thought that episode took place in like May or something, meaning the pilot would have to have been around the same time. So...basically there's conflicting information and I'm not sure what to go with. Thoughts?

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."