One other way to play with the information is to assume that the timeline for the characters is not the same as the TV season. What if in the Superman universe, BatP actually takes place in late September? Is there any evidence that Lex and Lois were getting hitched in the spring/summer, rather than the fall?

/plugs ears and sings la la la when everyone mentions that Clark was doing his taxes and Perry was spring cleaning in "Fly Hard". laugh
Hey, you know, aside from that evidence from Fly Hard, that's very possible! :p It would be even better if the relevant quote about being just over a year had happened in House of Luthor instead BatP, since there's clearly been some time in between those two episodes...enough time to plan a wedding, anyway! wink

But I think for the purposes of my story, anyway, I'll just make Lois's birthday sometime in late May; then BatP can be shortly after that, maybe the very beginning of June, and HoL maybe mid-late July, and then season 2 can start up with Madam Ex sometime in September. (Since there also must have been some time between HoL and ME, to get the DP rebuilt!)

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."