Lois says she is a Libra in "Contact," so her birthday is likely in September or early October. Her tombstone in "Tempus Anyone" says 1967, and Clark is February 1966.

Also, she says in "Lucky Leon" that when she was a senior in high school, she moved out after a huge fight with Sam. If her birthday is in the fall, she could have moved out sometime during her senior year because she would have been 18 and legally able to live on her own.
I know she says she's a Libra; that's one of the points I mentioned in my original post. But what I'm saying is, there's no way to really reconcile that with the other timeline issues: she's 26 in the pilot, which means that her birthday must have already occurred that year, so the pilot would have to take place in late September or later; but Barbarians at the Planet takes place just over a year after the pilot, and it's spring then. Those issues are only resolved if Lois' birthday is earlier in the year. Although I had forgotten about her having moved out during her senior year; that just makes things even more complicated! huh

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."