I too think that K is critical to who Supes is. Also I kind of like all the different kinds of K there are. They create some fun and interesting problems for our dear and lovely Clark. And in my opinion that is one of the only reasons that I found it almost acceptable that the comics had everyone and their mother be able to have K. So that part of the equation kinda tares me in two. Cause it would make more sence if there was only a little bit of K on Earth, thus making it rare, valuable, and Clark wouldn't be afraid of death around every corner cause it seems to be just as easy to find K as to find a white rock in gravel. But on the other hand I do love all the different kinds of K and there subsequent affects on our man of steel. Some of the variations are quite fun and others rather silly but they all have a purpose and some just make me down right giddy with all the possibilities. So I do alternate moment to moment between wanting there to be all around less K in the world and wanting there to be a little of a whole lot of different kinds of K in the world. But K is still essential to making Supes a little more accessible. Okay, now that I have added my two cents (probably more like my entire change purse) I will leave all alone and try and write.

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker