Hi Beth smile

Thanks for your reply on the K issue. I really do not care for K and in general find it hard (don't want to, the huge Clark fan in me smile accept that when Kal-el's spaceship blows up tons of K and different colored K, scatters all over the world, the majority of course "just so happening" to fall in Metropolis. Please! grumble Yes, I know the Superman fandom might not have lasted anywhere near as long without it...but still.. smile

I think what bothered me the most is other than perhaps one occassion, did it occur to any of the Kents (Lois included) or even Perry, who I am convinced knows Clark'[s secret,to try and seek out a cure. Wouldn't, especially a married or about to be married Clark, want to try and end this problem once and for all so he could truly be there for his family? I really do think TOGOM would be the perfect time for such a discussion to happen or heck even after "Strange Visitors."

Also, if K were no longer an issue, Clark would be immortal and live to the end of the world or whatever. This would bring up a whole new host of problems. First and foremost, assuming he stopped againg completely, I'd think it'd be a whole lot harder to hide his secret from the public.

Villians might also have a field day then going after those closest to Superman/Clark as an even more heinous way of "killing" him than doing so literally.

Lots of possibilites that lol right now I'm too tired to think of anymore.

Mona