When both you and SmileyD did the same basic thing back to back, I just decided I needed to put my foot down.
I can understand that, but it still kind of seems the rules were changed ½ way through. After all, SmileyD and I both gave reasoning. And why answer Ryan Wiley and not the Griffins? Did you get upset about my ‘one question’ joke? I mean, I don’t want to upset you, but it seems I’ve done that at least twice in this game. Like I said, I’m not upset, but I really don’t get the change. If the government made a new law, those the broke that law in the past can’t get in trouble for doing what is now considered illegal. So why allow something one time but not another without telling us something was no longer allowed after precedent was set? Please don’t get mad... I’m just trying to ‘get it’.

And I’m surprised Elisabeth read more into my comment. I really did mean it as a joke and I went on to play the game. I watched two episodes and had some great questions. I guess I shouldn’t have taken the time to watch the eps huh? Don’t worry though - I’ll try to use that one in my last post in the next game.

What if we think it is someone based on only one clue and we think that early in the game? Is that acceptable? Because I thought I had a pretty good idea about one of them very early on, but then more clues confused me. It turns out that I was right.

And, hey, I just want to have fun, too.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~