Clark Kent/Superman: Josh Zwifler or Ethan Hienz
Lois Lane: Erika Jacobson or Whitney Fruidenburg
Lex Luthor: Chris Neal-Tripp or Ethan Hienz

Oh...you were talking about FAMOUS people who have already DONE the roles. sorry...but when you know the fabulious actors/actresses I knw it's kinda hard...Seriously...Ethan my verry well be the best actor I've ever met...and he has this freakishly awesome evil laugh that would make me TOTALLY think he'd be AWESOME as Lex...but you wanna talk powerfully evil? Chris played the ghost of Hamlet's father in "Hamlet" and scared EVERYBODY in the audence so bad..hehe. and Josh Zwifler...well...you know what Lois said "every woman in love thinks her man looks like Superman" but in his case...it's TRUE. 6'4, and REALLY good-looking (silently praying he dosen't read these boards...he's just my crush not my boyfriend or anything...) And Erika Jacobson...well...she's one of my best friends...but we do have a bit of a Lois/Jimmy type relationship...in the sence that she tells me what to do and, ususally under protest, I do it. But Whitney is the best leading lady actress EVER and...

yeah...this was a terrablly pointless rant.

Personally? I say L&C's cast but with John Shinider as Johnithen would be my ideal Superman cast from people who already have had the roles...

Maybe Steven Strait as Lex though.