Superman: Hard to decide between Christopher Reeves and Dean Cain. The former has the height but the latter has the build. Still, if I had a gun to my head I'd probably scream, Christopher Reeves!! Just please pad the briefs. TMI, man."

Clark Kent: Defintely Dean Cain for excellent post-Crisis characterization. (As funny as it is watching Kal-El pretend to be Clark Kent I'm so much more intrigued by Clark Kent as himself.)

Lois Lane: Another hard one. Both Teri Hatcher and Erica Durance have that neurotic quality that I love in my Lois Lanes. Durance has that harder edge and Hatcher has humor and quirkiness. But I suppose it all depends on which Clark Kent you choose. I really couldn't see the Durance Lois Lane having all that much chemistry with Dean Cain's CK She's too hard and angry for him. So... Teri Hatcher.

Jimmy Olsen: Michael Landes - So eager and pathetic all at once. My favorite kind of Jimmy Olsen.

Perry White: Lane Smith - It's his southern tinged growl that gets me every time.

Lex Luthor: Michael Rosenbaum is hands down the best Lex Luthor I've seen or read in all the time I've been a fan of Superman. He's handsome and evil all at once. He's slick but has hiccups of madness. His evil side has this oddly humorous quality. In the Smallville episode "Aqua" Rosenbaum has this scene that had me snickering. Felt bad about it afterwards because, really, torture isn't supposed to be funny. Or sexy. And yet Rosenbaum makes it both.

Ma Kent: K Callan - I love how she teases her boy. She's just so much fun. Wise but not somber. She's so modern it's hilarious. Oh my god, it's the funniest thing in the world to think about Superman's mom embarassing him! I can totally see K Callan's character doing that.

Pa Kent: John Schneider - I just like how solidly he portrays both a father and a farmer. (Plus, I've been in love with him since my nanny let me watch Dukes of Hazzard when I was five.)

Well, I've babbled on long enough. I hear my brother waking up and I've gotta get to those leftovers before he does.

Happy Shopping Day!! (to those who do Shopping Day) Happy Friday!! (to those who don't)

Quinolones!!