Not too late at all, CC. I'm always game for talking Smallville, and since we won't have any new epis until Jan. we are going to have to rehash this one to death.

Yeah, I agree about Clark. A lot of people seem to be torn up that Clark "abandoned" Lex, but I didn't see that he had any choice. And yes, he is going to have to let Lex believe he was crazy. Although I still maintain that there is no way in h..l that the future Clark/Superman dual identity could ever exist in Smallville's Metropolis based on what they've put forth so far. Anyone - Chloe, Pete, Lex - who even remotely knows Clark and has any suspicions whatsoever would immediately make a connection once Superman came on the scene.

And CC, I think LabRat is hopelessly devoted to Dean Cain, but perhaps with the proper campaigning (bombardment with appropriate photos, etc <G>) we could convert her! She claims to be too old to find Tom heart-stopping, but I'll bet she doesn't know that in actuality, Tom is, what, 28 or 29 now? And she can't be much older than you or me - nothing wrong with a little May-December lusting <g>.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah