hmm. for some odd reason, i can't see the pic unless i go directly to the url anyone else have that problem?

any case... captions..

(btw, queen of the capes, i don't know about anyone else, but i find it a little neater to read multiple captions in one post, rather than in several consecutive ones.)

----

hey, watch this, lois! if i control it very carefully, i can use my super breath to slide this cardboard cutout of a hockey puck across the page! it's like air hockey. cool, huh? and it came free on the back of a cereal box. cool, huh?

----

lois: hmm, according to this script, the people of "new krypton" are going to invade earth and cause all sorts of problems.

clark: yeah, but, ooo, look! i get you as a concubine!

---

lois: wow, these are the ugliest ties i've ever seen. why are they even considering making them?

clark: ooo... i like that one!

---

lois: this is scary. lex luthor's blackmail files are detailed and extensive.

clark: wow, look what that guy did!

---

lois: that's a b sharp, and that's an a minor, and... i just don't get it.

clark: it goes like this... doo doo dee, doo doo dah doo doo, doo doo doo dah dum dee dum...

lois: you can sight-read music?

clark: yeah.

lois: and you can order dinner in... how many languages was it? ... nevermind. and you can write kerth-winning articles. so, how come you can't come up with a decent excuse before you have to dash out the door?

clark: well, uhm... you see... er...

lois: eloquent, as always, kent.

---

lois: i don't get it. why is this filed under "r"? this basil frankweiler woman has the craziest system.

clark: wait a sec, this one is from rome, italy. i think i get it now...

---

lois: so, according to this, blue kryptonite will make superman act like a simpleton, and, as a side effect, will make his head look tan even if his hands are pale. weird, but i think this may explain things, clark!

clark: ooo, shiney paper clip!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.