I have two very memerable moments, both revolving around BGDF.

The first was when my sisters and I were crowded around the tv watching it for the first time. We were absolutely sobbing at the end whinging , and our mom came in to the room and started laughing at us. laugh I remember my sisters and I trying to explain to my mom that Clark might never come back, and she kept saying, "it's just a tv show."

Then a couple days later I was in my high school English class and I was talking to this guy about the show, and he insisted that that was not just the season finale, but it was the series finale. I refused to believe him for the longest time, but he claimed to have 'sources' and I began to have my doubts. We didn't have cable or the internet, so I didn't really have any way of finding out if he was right, so not only was Clark gone, but I had serious doubts that he and Lois were ever going to get to be together. I was so mad that the show would end with him leaving, instead of them getting married. Then in the fall I was soooo relieved when I saw commercials about the fourth season. Life wasn't over as I knew it after all. wink

~Anna