Name at least three arguments Lois and Clark had? Who came out on top?
1. Pilot ep. where Clark calls Lois a snob, and Lois tells Clark her three rules-- and says her date with Luthor is business. Lois wins.

2. Witness ep. where Lois and Clark are arguing about how many times Clark saved her life that day. Lois wins again.

3. I've Got a Crush on You ep. where Lois and Clark are arguing about what Clark should have done instead of blowing her cover. Clark wins.

Bonus: How about three between Lois and Superman?
1. Obviously there's Barbarians at the Planet (I think that's the right ep.) where Superman goes to Lois's apartment and Lois tells him she loves him, and he shoots her down. Superman wins that one. I'm not sure if that was really an argument though... *ponders*

2. We Have a Lot to Talk About, when Superman saves Lois from the bomb, and she accuses him of taking more time since she answered his proposal. I think Lois wins that one...

3. Don't Tug on Superman's Cape when Lois finds out that STAR Labs had been keeping kryptonite and Superman/Clark never told her about it. I don't think either one won that one... Do these count since Lois already knew Clark was Superman?

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.