We've started quite a collection over on the Fundraiser for the LnC FanFic Msb thread. I figured since we're clogging up the discussion there, I'd separate out the ideas into a new thread. Also, please let me know if "swag" is the wrong word meaning:

*mouse pads
*pens
*mugs
*cups/tumblers
*shirts
*hats
*etc
(thanks to Laura for the list)

and I'll correct it.

If you have ideas for what makes a Writer an Evil Writer, please help us brainstorm over here

Here's what has been suggested so far (many thanks to contributors, the original authors of these suggestions can be found on the above-referenced thread):

"It's a Fanfic Thing, You Wouldn't Understand."

"LnC:NAoS - FanFiction: 20 years long and still super strong" /Although, I know technically, the show's FanFiction probably started before the end of the show./

"LnC:NAoS - FanFiction: Don't knock a man with glasses; you never know what secrets he may be hiding./

"FanFiction: After 20 years, my superhero can still beat up your superhero, but he's chooses to be better than that."

"FanFiction: I spend my free time saving the world. What do you do?"

"Psst: I have a secret identity. I write FanFiction."

"Psst: I have a secret identity. I read FanFiction."

"Chocolate and Coffee: the fuel of all great writers."

"Strong women don't need a superhero to back her up, but it doesn't hurt to have one on speed dial."

"I prefer Chocolate to Rocky Road. Ask me why?"

"Who needz to spell propperly? That's what editers are four."

"Who needz to spell propperly? That's what parners R 4." (I edited this to be more misspelt. It's a gift, just ask my Betas. wink )

"Evil Writer"

"I'd rather be writing fanfiction."

"I'd rather be reading fanfiction."

"You tore me out of my story for this???"

"Will write for FDK"

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.