I know from a fellow fanfic writer who had one of her original characters turn out to be a criminal. That characters first name was very common, but his last name was invented. Made up out of thin air.

A couple of months later, she found some hatemail in her (email) inbox, written by someone whose name matched that of her original character.

So, yeah, check and double-check and even triple-check even the most unlikely things, just in case.
Thanks--certainly gives you something to think about! Guess you never know what can happen...research, know what you are writing about. I never would have thought gingerbread stuffing was a thing either (then again, I'm about as talented in the kitchen as Lois is blush --thank goodness for the microwave!)

Apparently, we all need to add that line they use in movie and book disclosures, such as: "all characters' names and likenesses in this story are creations of the author (except those owned by DC, etc.), despite any similarities to anyone living or dead."
Should cover any and all issues clap

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~