Congrats on your fic! That's a lot of writing!

I'll have to get back to you on my longest fic. I suspect it's Soul Desire, but I'll have to edit it for the archive and put it into one massive file first before I can be sure.

But the longest thing that I have written so far is my original fantasy novel. It is currently 134 pages in Microsoft Word. That's with Times New Roman, 12 pt font, single spaced, and 69,567 words. And I'm only about 85% done with it.

Have I hit roadblocks? Absolutely! I've been working on this novel one and off for years now. I started it around 2002 or 2003 I suppose, when I was in college. Then I dropped it for a long time. Then I was really, really into writing it about a year or year and a half ago. I was belting out chapters like there was no tomorrow. Now I've ground to a halt on that and hoped back on the fanfic wagon.

I would honestly never pour as much work into a fanfic though. I like to keep those shorter, since there is no chance of me ever making money off of them. An original novel, however, does have a sliver of a chance of getting published one day. I'd rather spend my time either writing one long novel, or many shorter fanfics. I just don't have the attention span to write epic fanfics. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon