Originally posted by Female Hawk:
As you know, Labby, I'm perfectly happy for you to do that. However, I think it could be argued that the first four TTL stories *do* have a beginning, middle, and end. In some ways, they are like episodes on the show - a story within themselves, even though there are continuing threads - such as the developing relationship between LnC.
Which is why I asked if it (TTL) was a first story and sequels...

Some could say the same with GEM and NH. wink GEM arc dealt with L&C meeting and falling in love -- and some might argue Clark being a lunkhead extraordinaire -- finished at the end. It works with or without a TBC, which is why I stated it was a full story.

The end of GEM was where Nightfall Honeymoon began (sorry for the spoiler). And NH deals with "the honeymoon / asteroid" arc (again, if you haven't figured this out by the title, sorry), which either could be the second bounce of the same ball (to use a bad sports metaphor). Or perhaps the ball was caught and it was a new bounce all on its own.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.