I can't tell a book by the names of the chapters, but I know a story from heart that I used to tell my girls when they were in the mood for a story.

A young man wanted to become a master of the sword, so he went around asking for the greatest sword master in the land. He searched high and low, asking many people, and after several years of travel he finally came to a thickly forested mountain where the fabled sword master lived. More days of sweat and climbing brought him to the sword master's hovel where the young man threw himself at the feet of the master and said "Teach me the ways of the sword, so that I may be a master like you!"
The Master said, "It is very hard, and takes a long time."

"How long?" his new apprentice asked.

"At least 10 years."

"What if I work twice as hard to learn."

"Twenty years." answered the sword master.

But the young man was determined to learn and decided to stay, but the sword master began putting him to all sorts of menial tasks, like gathering wood, fetching buckets of water up and down the mountain, making dinner and scrubbing out pots. The young man thought this must be a test of how well he obeyed, but one day when a large chunk of wood fell on his foot, he cursed and yelled that he must be foolish to think he was going to learn anything. Just then the sword master jumped out of the bushes and starting beating his apprentice with a wooden sword. The apprentice was left sobbing and bruised on the forest floor, but since it was the first time he'd seen the sword master do any sort of sword play, he stayed, expecting the lessons to begin any time.

Days and days of nothing and the apprentice was rethinking his decision to leave while making dinner, when suddenly the sword master jumped out of the shadows with his wooden sword once more, beating the apprentice for all he was worth. The third time this happened the apprentice was able to get away by running. Another time he ducked and rolled down a hill. Pretty soon the attacks came every day, several times, while the apprentice was sleeping, using the bathroom, whatever time the sword master thought he could catch the apprentice unaware.

Then one day while the apprentice was cutting vegtables for soup, the sword master came running to strike him from behind. The apprentice merely lifted the soup lid from the pot and blocked the blow. He had become a master of the sword without ever touching one.

The end.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!