Well, lets see.

I started on Nan’s Home series but stopped after “Home” to see about split-points. I have moved on to other stories so for now all of the Home stories other than the first are “up for grabs.”

I went ahead and converted the Nightfall series in case anyone wanted to read it while Nan is working on Smallville. However, the break points in those stories are MY best guess and they may get re-done. Other than the break-points not necessarily being in the right places, they are in good shape.

I am working on two of Poussin’s stories, “Somewhere…” and “Under the Light of a Dead Star”. Those should be done by tonight.

Other than that I don’t know what I’ll do next. I will take responsibility for converting all of my own stories. . My plan is generally simple, other than my own, I’m converting the stories that were in my eReader when this started. (So don’t be surprised if there is something of a WAFFy tilt to the epub library for a while.)

If more people get involved, we can worry about a more formal plan. For now, I’m sort of free-forming this. However, I’d love to see enough people get involved that we did need to use this thread to plan. I’m happy to move to a more structured approach if necessary.

Also, if anyone has particular requests and feels that they may not be up to the task of a conversion, this might be a good place to post requests for conversions of particular stories.

Bob