When Corria opened "Treasure Chest" with the Bob Angst Meter Reading I was both amused and appreciative. I can't help that I'm particularly sensitive to these sorts of things.

It reminded me of something that I had worked up last year but didn't show. In light of Corrina's use of the B.A.M.R, I thought I'd go ahead and share this. What follows is the original post I worked up but never shared.
--------------------------------------------
The LnC Peace of Mind Threat Advisory Warning System

I don’t know how common it is but I am often nervous about approaching some stories due to angst anxiety. As well as things are organized here, I am almost surprised that there isn’t some kind of a story advisory system. I got this in my head the other day and it’s been rattling around.

Therefore I offer the following for consideration. (With proper consideration to US Homeland Security.)

Red: Deathfic or Major Bummer ending.
Orange: Severe angst. Major characters may die. Happy ending possible but will likely have some negatives involved.
Yellow: High to moderate angst that will be largely resolved. Happy or at least non-negative ending.
Blue: Moderate angst. Happy ending.
Green: Little to no angst. Story is intended to be uplifting with guaranteed upbeat ending.

I’m guess I’m not seriously suggesting such a warning system. But sometimes, I wish such a thing existed.

Bob