Great part, Lab! This one was full of surprises.

Anna Nicole. clap

Then, just as poor Clark is in such a bittersweet position... the kiss. Nice!!

Then, broken by the oddly funny tension of the howl. I love Lois's thoughts about horror movie cliches.

And then... Homer!! laugh !! You scared Lois with Homer!! rotflol

... Wait a sec. Was Homer the one in the tree before? You said he likes to climb trees, right?

Aww, but then Lois had to go and close up again. <pout> Oh, well. It'll be fixed later, right? At least Clark handled it well, and, more importantly, Lois understood!

Nice bit with the couch banter, too. smile Cool to see, and it should get Lois to thinking. I hope. Clearly, the way Clark is thinking, the next move is going to have to be hers.

Speaking of which... ouch, poor Clark. Although it is a little harder to sympathize knowing that a good deal of that pain is caused by his own lunkheadedness.

Well, the nice thing is that, unlike Clark, I know that the next part of the story will be the last (which is good and bad...). So, I can rest assured that things will shortly be better. (Right? If not, I see a new FoLC collaberation in the future. "101 Ways to Serve Rat"... wink )

Looking forward, as ever, to seeing more. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.