/waves/ I'm the beta.

Most of what she's got so far just says 'Nor rolled his eyes at Lois' English gibberish' rather than having it spelled out. It is spelled out in a couple places but mostly just mentions that she's talking but he doesn't understand her.

I think the way Queenie wrote it up there 'Estoo Bongaboo' [or whatever] was Lois speaking in Kryptonian - the curse whatever it was.

I think if mostly whatever Lois says isn't written out for us to sound out, then the Kryptonian curse would have more punch in Kryptonian.

So:
"Hi, Lois!" said Nor. "How are you?"

Lois muttered something in English.

"I'm afraid I no longer speak English," said Nor. "Did you just call me handsome?"

She said something else in gibberish that Nor didn't understand.

"Splendid! And how would you like to join me for dinner?"

"Estoo Bongaboo," said Lois, and Nor winced at the crude reference to his mother's eating habits.
In a few places [like the you're an imbecile in that one originally], I think putting the gibberish in would be a good thing, but not necessary in many. And the way I'm seeing Queenie go with this [though it's possible she won't], Lois would say the 'Estoo Bongaboo' curse in Kryptonian pretty regularly because she knows it ticks Nor off so it would become pretty recognizable after a couple times.

Just my .02 smile . But Queenie knows that wink .

Carol