Well, in winter time, I usually stuff all the stuff into the pockets of my jacket. I hipe that counts, too. smile Right now, there are some chewing gums, the papers that were left behind from said chewing gums, a pen, a sheet of paper with an address on it that I really don't want to visit, a piece of the lantern my daughter made in kindergarten (it fell off, and it somehow ended up in my pocket).

And whenever I go somewhere knowing I'll have ample time for my hobby, I take with me a not yet finished friendship bracelet, two or three safety pins (one or two for fastening the bracelet, one for untying wrong knots), scissors, extra thread (in case I run out of a color) and, of course, a piece of paper with the current design on it. Fortunately, most of the time I only have to pack all the bracelet-making stuff into my backpack. smile

Then, again, I have another safety pin in my wallet (just in case I need one and don't have one with me). Additionally, I carry two beading needles around in it. The problem is that they always get lost when I put them somewhere at home, so I decided that my wallet would be the best place to keep them... huh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)