There is also Shayne Terry's wonderful Single White Kryptonian. I thought that that it would never be finished. But it was, eventually.

Speaking as an author who has started a story and didn't finish it frown blush (Wild Wild Tempus, for those that care), I can tell you that my intentions were good, but the muse skipped town. (Actually, it is part of my Seven Days of Superman universe and that one is still churning in my computer's flux capacitor)

As DJ(MetroRhodes)knows, I am working on a rewrite of Seven Days of Superman. I first 'finished' this story Dec, 31st, 1999. I had some really messed up ideas of what I thought I wanted out of the story and and what my audience wanted out of the story. But it wouldn't let me go. I knew there was a better story hiding in that monstrosity and I started working on it waaaayy back in Feb-Mar timeframe of this year. RL majorly interfered and I lost interest for a while. But I am back on looking at it again. laugh (of course during NaNoWriMo, I won't be think of anything other than 'No One to the Rescue?'

I also have several other stories on the burner, as Labby and as one other, Artemis, knows. And one day, I may go back to them.

I have also gone the way of not reading stuff, unless it is complete, or, more recently, at least updated monthly. Over at Twisting the Hellmouth, I have found many wonderful stories, some by {cough}MarcusRowland{cough} that have not been finished and I understand the author's reasons, if they bother to give any, which, at least {cough}MarcusRowland{cough} does laugh .

Long story too long already, Wild Wild Tempus may be finished at some point but it will be after the rewrite, because by then, I will have that universe so whipped into shape it will think it is married.

James, who is really looking forward to writing in NaNoWriMo. I will be playing with a universe that I havn't touched in 22 years, or so.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!