*shuffles feet shamefacedly* blush blush

Well, I think I may hate myself if I haven't posted at least the next five chapter of WitM within this year, but the thing is, there be Obstacles I had not foreseen.

The first obstacle is that I need lots of peace and free time for writing, and I don't have that right now, and will probably not have it for the foreseeable future. Between my job and my SATs and IELTS and proof-reading for my Professor and working on my essays, not to mention the fact I'm supposed to be tranferring to Canada in Jan...well, the last time I tried to squeeze fanfic in, I nearly failed my mid-terms. I wish I was one of those work horses who can deal with this stuff out of hand but alas!

I could still overcome it all if not for the second calamity, which is that I am going through my yearly phase wherein I move away from LnC fandom for Harry Potter fandom. I've been gravitating between the two fandoms for the past 8 years. I'm still in my post-Deathly Hallows fanfic mania, which means any part of my mental capacity I could be using to work on WitM is spilling over with Harry Potter plot bunnies. So it's going to be a while before my muse comes back around to concentrating on LnC.

To get to my point, this story has been brewing in my head for years and MUST be let out. So no, I'm not going to abandon the story. However, I can't quite say when I'm going to begin reposting, especially as I want to be at least ten chapters ahead when I do, so as to avoid a stiuation like this again.

But thanks for your interest, kmar! If you like, I've posted a preview of WitM 3 on Livejournal, just to assure everybody that it did exist. laugh
It's simply a few disjointed scenes though.
http://community.livejournal.com/cloisfic/6289.html

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.