Lol, I'm not that organized with my room. But you should see my computer hard drive--everything you could imagine being a file has its own place. Give me anything--an e-book, a song, a video, for anything, and I'll have a place to put it, where one could actually find it again. And if I don't know where immediately, I have a few "holding centers" for incoming files that I'll sort through later. laugh It's kinda crazy that I am so organized with the computer (and my "book" of all the CDs I have, track listings and all--330+), but yet my room seems messy all the time . . .
Anyhew, back to the REAL topic (sorry for the sidetrack there), I left a category blank myself--I didn't feel that there were very many WAFFy stories, by the definition on the Kerth site. I only found a handful that could be classified as WAFFy (as I interpreted the definition), nominated only one, and abstained from voting (not that the stories didn't have good writing--they were pretty good!, but I didn't feel they matched the defn.). But the rest of the categories all had nominations and votes from me. laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.