...and Kerth voting closes at midnight this Sunday! (Midnight EST, I believe, or at least within spitting distance of it wink )

I know there are people out there who just haven't managed to make up their minds yet, or are still frantically reading... you guys better get the lead out! (err, me too, actually...)

And I know some of you have already voted, but you're as bad as those people who have all their Christmas shopping done in August... goofy

For your convenience, Wendy's compiled an easy reading page with links to all the nominees. And if you need any other information, you can probably find it on Erin\'s Kerth page

After voting closes, Erin and KathyM will tabulate the results and double-check with each other that they come up with the same results. If needed, they'll resort to calculators wink but I think they use spreadsheets, so the math shouldn't be an issue.

And a week from tomorrow (April 2nd!) will be the awards ceremony! More details about that are coming up, including hints of a big announcement... stay tuned.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K