Don't you need to have proof of marriage to buy a house if you're buying one with your spouse? I suppose they only require a copy, though.

In the case of the dead person, it probably depends on how they died. Were they the only one present, or were there other people with them, like a plane crash or earthquake or something where there might have been a small chance, however remote, of survival? I just saw a story today, on Yahoo, where a boy was pulled out of the rubble in Turkey and the parents had already dug the grave. It had been six days. The headline's probably still up.

Also, I don't mind if related stories are posted out of order, so long as they are labeled properly. I'd probably wait until most of it was posted to read it, though.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2