Okay, I *REALLY* have to know:

1. What are some situations in which a person (even a famous person) would have to actually show their marriage liscence? (Not counting divorce)

2. If a person is presumed dead but there's no body, how long do people wait before getting rid of the person's stuff, re-renting/selling the person's apartment/house, closing the person's bank account, etc.?

3. I once read that women pregnant with multiples sometimes have to move into the hospital a couple months in advance, but for the life of me I can't remember why.

4. In the event of an emergency blood transfusion, is the procedure

A. Get blood from donor, put blood into plastic baggie-thing, hook baggie-thing up to donee

or

B. Hook donor directly up to donee (I think I saw this on MASH a few times).

5. On the show, did we ever actually see Bernard *smell* anything?

6. How do you spell
A. Sah-Kee (Japanese drink)
B. Cah-strah-tee (Adult male soprano)

7. Do folcs hate it much when related stories are posted out of order? (I have a *very* disorganized muse*).

8. Getting back to number two (did I mention I'm disorganized? wink ) If said person comes back and turns out not to be dead at all, does he/she automatically get his/her stuff back?

9. Assuming the person left no will, just who took all that stuff, anyway? City officials? Friends? The President?

Any help at all will be very much appreciated. help

~•~