Merry Christmas, everyone! While I wait for my oldest to fall asleep so Santa can come wink I thought I'd take a few minutes to make this post. As I was looking through a preliminary list of 2004 Kerth eligible stories, I noticed that several stories that I enjoyed after reading them on the boards somehow never got posted to the Archive. (I know, I know ... I was shocked, too ... I'll wait while you pick your jaws up off the floor.) Now it's possible that some are in queue to be uploaded this coming weekend, but in case the authors just forgot to submit them, I thought a little nudge might be in order. wink

So what do you say, authors -- are you planning to make them eligible for the Kerths this year? Or (like Paul posted about "Chi, Beta" in another thread -- thanks Paul!) are you waiting for next year?

And if you just haven't thought about it until now (maybe mistakening believing that no one would care about a little challenge response, for example!), let me just remind you that all you need to do to make said stories eligible is write Erin (or any KCom member) and ask that your story be added to the list. (Though I certainly hope you'll send these to the Archive, too, now that I've pointed out your oversight. wink )

Oh, yes, and this may not be an exhaustive list ... the keepers of the directory may well have stories to add. These were just ones that I remembered and happened to notice. smile

Double Whammy by Jill

One Side of a Phone Call by Frank Ward

A Little Off the Top by Sarah Luddy

This Doesn\'t Look Like Kansas by Elisabeth

Not Your Average Joe by SamiK

Mixed Messages by Messenger

Mayson Says the Magic Word by CC Aiken

Ace is the Place by WandaD

Dating by Deception by Anna Belcher

Grown-up Christmas List by Jana

The Twelve Pains of Christmas by LauraU (Alicia)

Clark\'s Secret by LauraU (Alicia)

From Under the Blue by Marnie

So what say you, authors? smile

Kathy