Hm...I have an active imagination. I was one of those kids who was always inventing make-believe worlds...then as I started watching tv, season finales started driving me crazy, and finally I had so many ideas about what might happen that I started writing them down. Little did I know that the rest of the online community did this as well, and they called it "fanfic". And the rest is history.

Usually I get my ideas when I'm reading other peoples' fanfic. The plot will go one way, and I'll be thinking, well what if something happened *this* way. Case in point, I was reading one of Alicia's fanfics that she posted here, and I was in a really morbid mood and got upset that she didn't kill off a certain person. So I said, "Hey! *I* can kill this person off in one of my own!" laugh Thus, my current WIP started to form.

I also get my ideas from real life sometimes, especially when it's L&C, and I'm looking for ideas for an A plot.

Edit: Oh yeah, when it comes to writing things like songs and poetry, absolutely anything under the sun can inspire me. All it takes is one word or one line to get me thinking and running with it.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy