Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

evil Who said that all does people are not conected? Maybe they are conected in a different way.

"Yeah, of course," he answered. "Who hasn't? It's supposed to be excellent. Pricey, but excellent."

"Just so. And it's Asabi's. You'll have to take me there sometime."

CJ looked at her sharply. She'd spoken lightly, making it difficult for him to gauge precisely what she meant by that last comment. Had she really almost asked him out? And, if she had, was it intentional or a slip of the tongue? Or was it a light-hearted comment that meant nothing at all? He hoped fervently that it wasn't the latter.
eek Lois scare poor CJ to death.

So busy was he trying to deconstruct her comment that he almost missed the next part of the conversation. "Miranda, your perfume expert, is dead. A couple of others... Jules Johnson and Mrs Cox... They apparently did live at the addresses you've got, but neither do now. In fact, they both seem to have disappeared. I'll keep digging."
eek Maybe Luthor already kill them.

confused Is Henderson one of the good guys? I don't remember.

Thoughtfully, Lois said, "Maybe nothing. But one of the names here..." She frowned then shook her head. "Nah, it's just a coincidence. I thought for a moment that this one – Judith Myerson – might be Clive Myerson's wife."

"Myerson? As in the guy who shot at you?" CJ sounded incredulous.

"Yeah. But I just remembered: his wife is called Hannah, so it has to be a coincidence." She shrugged, then tapped the list for emphasis and said, "I'll look into it for you, anyway."
evil Maybe is a family member and they are blackmail and force to be in the jury and dispose of Lois because she know to much.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF