If *Superman* gets paired with Wonderwoman without Diana/Clark relationship, it sort of becomes like JL story, provided Clark exhibits his JL Supermannish qualities. It's a lot different from our Superman! The aura, the muscles , the stance...

If we do not accept (do we? I'm not sure) exclusive Superman : The Movie stories here (i.e. based on the movie) then do we accept JL stories?
No, the board doesn’t accept these. And like James said, they will be yanked (and have been). But if the author says that it is LnC Clark, then it is (provided, of course, that Clark exhibits *LnC* Supermannish qualities smile ).

All stories must contain some identifiable portion of the LnC Canon
Hmm... I know it has to have something identifiable to LnC, but canon? If we had to stick with canon, wouldn’t we lose some of those wonderful elseworld and alt world stories? Some of those definitely mess with what I think of as canon. Or wouldn’t we even lose those stories where folks have Lois and Clark starting a relationship in the first season? Or the stories where - ooh, yuck - Lois actually marries Lex? Those are not canon. (Those were the first two examples that popped in my head, but there are surely others.) But maybe we are defining canon differently. smile

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~