Okay, okay <deep breath> I'll give it a try. I was thinking about "It's A Wonderful Life" and when George was little, he saw a billboard that said... well read on... <g>

Clark wanted to go after her, keep her from walking out the door - out of his life forever. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her - not now. Not after he'd had a taste of what it could be like.

Only the outstretched arm of his father stopped him.

"Son, don't do it."

"But, Dad, I have to stop her. Jennifer makes some of the best food I've ever tasted."

Jonathan shook his head. "But if Lois is going to take cooking lessons, she has to like the teacher."

Clark nodded at him, resigned, realizing 'Father knows best.'

Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to write something that's only 100 words long? Huh? Do you? My muse's name is BABBLES!!! *ahem* Anyway, I used WORD and according to WORD, that was 100 words exactly. <whew>

And, btw, George Bailey saw a billboard that read ‘Father knows best’ when he was trying to decide what to do about the poison in the pills. <g>

-- DJ

Oh, and btw, (not that anyone but me cares) but that post was my 2500 post and I am now a PULITZER - WOOHOO!!!! dance dance dance

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.