YAY!!! More people are taking on the challenge. You ladies always amaze me with what you come up with for these challenges. thumbsup I have to admit though this one struck me the other day while I was driving and I had to do it. Here is mine:

------------
Truth:

It was going to kill her and all the trust she had ever placed in him.

She was no fool. She knew he was hiding something. Using his x-ray vision he looked into her apartment and saw her pacing the length of her living room, mumbling to herself. He imagined by now she had gone through every horrible scenario possible in her head to brace herself for what was about to come.

His last thought before descending to her apartment was that that the truth was going to be much worse than anything she could ever imagine him doing.

------------

This struck me when I was listening to a song by Fall Out Boy. There is a line in one of their songs: "The truth is worse than anything I could bring myself to do to you."

It kinda fit this situation. It isn't the worse thing Clark could have done but it is the worse thing he could ever bring himself to do to her and that is to lie to her knowing how men have done that to her in the past. Anyway enough rambling on my part.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!