Hey everyone!!! Thanks SO much for the comments! blush I'm glad you were all...amused. :p

The official count (for those who are trying to count) is 54 cameos (not including the ficus - although it should have a special category all its own <g> ). And I'll give out the list (eventually) if you want to see it. smile

Wendy, I'm sorry but I had to...you understand. wink Wendy Luthor just had such a nice ring to it, I had to use it...

Annie, I'm sorry I made you a drunk, but I really wanted to get the blue cups reference in there. <eg>

And Karen, despite the split-personality thing, you were only supposed to be in there as the computer person. The first cameo was supposed to get changed to someone else, but it was 4 am and I fell asleep and forgot...so anyone that I missed (for which I apologize), you can just ahead and insert your name in there. laugh

One last thing for now, me, you were on my list, so definitely consider yourself as a cameo - if you want to know the exact line that I wrote to make sure you were included:
So she lives here in the main lab with me now.”
All other instances of 'me' are purely coincidental with the story. wink

And, I'm sorry to the people I may have inadvertantly forgotten or who were on my list, but I was just too tired to figure out an inclusion for ya. Next time I'll write it at 3 in the afternoon so I'm actually awake and sorta coherent. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage