LOL. Great story, Jill! A great start to my morning. wink

I only counted 49 cameos. And unless there's two Karen's, I only counted myself once. laugh Both a stalker *and* a computer person. Cool! Let's see.. Pam, Mere, Yvonne, Sarah, me, Laurie, Rivka, Elena, Alicia, Marnie, Maria, Krissie, Missy, Kaethel, Tracey, Anni, Tank, Irene, Jose, Ray, Jiten, Anna, Hazel, Chiara, tineke, RetroRose, Bethy, Saskia, Barb (*was* she the fence??), James, Kaylle, Anni, the ficus (yes, I counted it, too!), Annette, Labby, Trenna, Xanabee, Qex, Artemis, SQD, Paul, Tarkas, Carol (poor Carol!!), the Mad Professor, Wendy (evil evil wendy?), Merry, Tricia, Jill, and Pelican.

And now.. great lines. ;-)

Especially that Elena, she was threatening to toss all the police officers off the top of the LexCorp building just so she could hear them Ahh…THUD!”
LOL! That sounds like too much fun!

She mumbled an agreement, but she was still going through the list of names of Clark’s stalkers. “Oh, these two, remember these two, Clark? Kaethel and Tracey? They looked a lot alike, didn’t they? I wonder if they’re related, maybe twins.”

“What, the ones with orange hair? Yeah, they really did look a lot alike. But one of them had a little bit of an accent.”
Hehe

After his arrest, Lois and Clark had gone down to the station to interview him, but he had sobbed and banged his fist on the table, refusing to say anything other than “It’s too long!” So finally Lois had agreed to let one of the police officers cut her hair so that he would stop crying and allow them to interview him. Officer Irene had done a pretty good job, too. It wasn’t too short, but it had been enough to appease Tank.
ROFL! Poor Lois.

Before Clark could respond, Dr. Klein returned, walking up behind them. “She,” he said. They looked at him questioningly. “It’s a she-rat. She was part of a research project I was working on last year, intelligence-enhancing drugs. I just couldn’t bring myself to dissect her at the end of the study. She was the smartest one of the bunch, and the cutest too. I just couldn’t do it. So she lives here in the main lab with me now.” He smiled fondly at the little animal.
Aww, Labby's so cute! *ducks and runs*

“Dr. Tarkas, one of our researchers. He’s become notorious for blowing up his lab… and the occasional lab assistant.” Dr. Klein lowered his voice to conspiratorial level. “We call him the Mad Professor around here.” He turned to address Annette, Karen and Trenna. “Why don’t you ladies show Lois and Clark what you’ve found. I’d better go help put out the fire.”
Phil, I think it's time to take away your toys. wink

“All right, Wendy. They found out that you were the true mastermind behind ABC and Warner Brothers. That you were the one that was responsible for canceling the show that they’re obsessed with. And they figured out that you did it all so that they would have to rely on reading your fanfic to get their fix of LnC.”
Oh, really.... wildguy

“You’re real last name isn’t Richards…it’s Luthor. You’re Lex Luthor’s sister!”
And it all makes sense! (tho, here I shall make the corrollation between Wendy and the actress portraying a certain doctor)

This one, Jill, was caught running around the swampy area out at the Sewage Reclamation Plant waving a Godzilla doll around and screaming, ‘I know it’s here, I know the spaceship is here.’
Um, has the end of semester really gotten to you? wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited