Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#89263 08/26/12 10:33 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments here please! Any mistakes, typos, general dislikes, or complete off the wall comments will help! Thanks!

By the way, I forgot to mention that this may not be the fluffiest of tales. It will have a little bit of WHAM to it eventually, but by far nothing as horrible as I've written before. Just kind of emotional/mental stuff. At least, I don't consider that WHAM... but I tend to take everything to an extreme that most people don't go to. evil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#89264 08/27/12 01:46 AM
S
Merriwether
Online Content
Merriwether
S
Intriguing start. I can see Clark willing to make such a sacrifice though you've got me concerned about potential side effects.

Joan

#89265 08/27/12 03:35 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Ooh. Chilling start. Clark's playing with kryptonite and there's madness in the offing. But whose? Will it be Clark who succumbs to the void? Will Lois be taken by the darkness? Will their child be cursed by the fates? Or, perhaps, will some other character be overtaken?

Consider this as a boot in your muse's backside. Get to work and inspire this author! We want to know what happens next.

True evil will rise.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#89266 08/27/12 04:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Mouse,

Interesting start.

I'm wondering what the purpose of the kryptonite needles et al.

Looking forward to more.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#89267 08/27/12 09:10 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mecry

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#89268 08/27/12 09:41 AM
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
This is going to be a cheese cake and rum story isn't it.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
#89269 08/27/12 04:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Intriguing beginning - but what's going to be the problem? Hasn't Clark talked with Lois already? If he hasn't he's a lunkhead!

#89270 08/29/12 09:56 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Interesting the different points people bring up out of this. Interesting, too, the answers I refuse to give you. laugh

To answer the questions...

Terry: /rubs backside/ Ow. Okay. I promise you'll get more Monday, and I'll be writing more whenever I can. Glad you like the start. And yes, something wicked this way comes. As for your questions... well... [Linked Image]

Ken: The needles are for testing. More will be explained soon enough.

Virginia: Okay, this I will clarify, as it will become apparent soon enough. **YES**, Lois knows about the visits to Doctor Klein. Yes she knows the purpose of those visits, and yes, she is involved in them too. Can't have you thinking now that Clark would go and do something like this without Lois' permission, now can I? wink Also, this isn't really taking away his powers. At this point in time, it's all still for some testing.

Iolanthe: Don't worry. Again, Lois knows. And the side effects are to come. evil Me, At This Very Moment

Thanks everybody! I'm pretty sure I'll keep it Sunday/Mondays for you, but I'll let you know if that changes. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#89271 09/03/12 09:10 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
'Madness' is a very scary title.

As was mentioned previously, this untested procedure could leave the Kents with a very sickly child. Not good for them emotionally or the child in any aspect.

I look forward to the next installment.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard