Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 02:33 AM
Comments here please! Any mistakes, typos, general dislikes, or complete off the wall comments will help! Thanks!

By the way, I forgot to mention that this may not be the fluffiest of tales. It will have a little bit of WHAM to it eventually, but by far nothing as horrible as I've written before. Just kind of emotional/mental stuff. At least, I don't consider that WHAM... but I tend to take everything to an extreme that most people don't go to. evil
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 05:46 AM
Intriguing start. I can see Clark willing to make such a sacrifice though you've got me concerned about potential side effects.

Joan
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 07:35 AM
Ooh. Chilling start. Clark's playing with kryptonite and there's madness in the offing. But whose? Will it be Clark who succumbs to the void? Will Lois be taken by the darkness? Will their child be cursed by the fates? Or, perhaps, will some other character be overtaken?

Consider this as a boot in your muse's backside. Get to work and inspire this author! We want to know what happens next.

True evil will rise.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 08:38 AM
Hi Mouse,

Interesting start.

I'm wondering what the purpose of the kryptonite needles et al.

Looking forward to more.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 01:10 PM
mecry
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 01:41 PM
This is going to be a cheese cake and rum story isn't it.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/27/12 08:22 PM
Intriguing beginning - but what's going to be the problem? Hasn't Clark talked with Lois already? If he hasn't he's a lunkhead!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 08/29/12 01:56 PM
Interesting the different points people bring up out of this. Interesting, too, the answers I refuse to give you. laugh

To answer the questions...

Terry: /rubs backside/ Ow. Okay. I promise you'll get more Monday, and I'll be writing more whenever I can. Glad you like the start. And yes, something wicked this way comes. As for your questions... well... [Linked Image]

Ken: The needles are for testing. More will be explained soon enough.

Virginia: Okay, this I will clarify, as it will become apparent soon enough. **YES**, Lois knows about the visits to Doctor Klein. Yes she knows the purpose of those visits, and yes, she is involved in them too. Can't have you thinking now that Clark would go and do something like this without Lois' permission, now can I? wink Also, this isn't really taking away his powers. At this point in time, it's all still for some testing.

Iolanthe: Don't worry. Again, Lois knows. And the side effects are to come. evil Me, At This Very Moment

Thanks everybody! I'm pretty sure I'll keep it Sunday/Mondays for you, but I'll let you know if that changes. laugh
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Madness (1/?) - 09/03/12 01:10 PM
'Madness' is a very scary title.

As was mentioned previously, this untested procedure could leave the Kents with a very sickly child. Not good for them emotionally or the child in any aspect.

I look forward to the next installment.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards