Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6348 09/15/03 07:14 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey, jkd, welcome to the boards and congratulations on posting your first story part! Sometimes that's the hardest thing to do.

This looks like a fun little fic. smile You're right, there are a number of grammar errors, but a good beta reader could help you straighten those out. You may want to post something to the "Fanfic Related" section, asking for someone to help you with this. If you have an idea of how long this might get and where you want to take the story, that'd probably help you get the person who can help you the most.

Story-wise, it's a bit early to tell what you're doing with this, but there are lots of possibilities about Lois & Clark meeting as teenagers. The word-picture you drew of Lois's home life was very poignant. And the idea that she was so deep in thought she didn't realize she was staring at naked people was pretty funny goofy

Keep working on this one! smile It's got potential.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Cute start. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Thanks

Jimmy and Jack suppose to be more younger than Clark.
yep, i know, maybe i shall change their names? I just decided to throw some names, could not think any up laugh
Anyone have any ideas on how it could be continued? I am alittle stuck....

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Anyone have any ideas on how it could be continued? I am alittle stuck....
Aha - what you need, jkd, is a beta reader. laugh Someone who will work on the story with you bit by bit, bounce around a few ideas, brainstorm out any plot glitches, listen to your suggestions...and make a few of their own...

Luckily, you've come to the right place. <g> If you post an ad for a beta in Fanfic Related I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting a volunteer or two. smile

On the story: This is an interesting start and I'll look forward to seeing where you eventually take this one from here. thumbsup

Whatever you do with it - just keep on writing and having fun with it. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
Lana and Lois friends? eek

However, interesting premise wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
just keep drowning
good start
I'm looking forward to see where you take us
keep writing
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard