Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Okay - seriously.

You leave us on one cliffhanger after another.

Now they're *all* captured except Marta and Wyatt. No one better dare call me evil after this!

More soon please!
Carol

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Ack! I didn't think you could top the last cliffhanger, but you did!

But I'm not worried because Marta has Lois's smarts, and you're going to post the next part soon, right?

I love that Lucy knows, and I love the way she handled it in this part.

Can't wait for more!
Amber

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part. And now with only one bad guy and it seems one who is a bit slow to use the green K they, Marta and Wyatt, should make short work of him.

Well done.

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Considering how often kryptonite seems to get dumped down the drains in Metropolis, better hope that there's never an emergency requiring super help at the sewage processing plant.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I bet this isn't a bad guy. Maybe it's that undercover guy that was CJ's baseball coach many stories back. (I just re-read most of the stories) I can hope, can't I?
Sue

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wyatt to the rescue! goofy well, sort of...

Loved the way Lucy had everything figured out. Good thing the triplets were taken care of before Marta had to run. She's her mom's daughter; she'll figure out something sneaky.

And of course, Superboy's out around somewhere...

Morris got what he deserved. Actually, no; he should have been starved and tortured for a few years first. But that'd be impractical.

All that calm analysis aside... Nan, get back here and post the next part, right now!!!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awesome part, Nan. I never saw Lucy happening you just had to do another cliffhanger wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
What an awesome ending!

Elisabeth
who never thought that three was a sweet age, but instead thought it was as annoying as two but not as cute

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Nan! You're at the exciting part and you keep on stopping! Aargh. Aargh. AAARRRGGGHHH!

/collects herself/

OK. I'm OK now. Everything's OK. It's not like you just left our heroes slumped unconscious in a car, kidnapped by an evil murderer.

Oh wait, you did.

AARGH! (OK. We did that. OK.)

Post more soon. Please.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
Considering how often kryptonite seems to get dumped down the drains in Metropolis, better hope that there's never an emergency requiring super help at the sewage processing plant.
My thoughts exactly!!!

More soon please.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Another incomplete post! Seriously, Nan, you need to be more careful to do a total cut/paste! The stories get cut off at the most irritating places. smile

I'm waiting for CJ to show up on the scene. Shouldn't he have "overheard" the conversations that summoned Marta? (Not to mention Lois' abbreviated call to Clark?) With Mart and CJ working together, the bad guys don't stand a chance.

And those police offers CJ just left? Might they get called to help with some MORE arrests?

Jackie

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard