Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: carolm FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/29/09 11:33 PM
Okay - seriously.

You leave us on one cliffhanger after another.

Now they're *all* captured except Marta and Wyatt. No one better dare call me evil after this!

More soon please!
Carol
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 12:21 AM
Ack! I didn't think you could top the last cliffhanger, but you did!

But I'm not worried because Marta has Lois's smarts, and you're going to post the next part soon, right?

I love that Lucy knows, and I love the way she handled it in this part.

Can't wait for more!
Amber
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 12:30 AM
Delightful part. And now with only one bad guy and it seems one who is a bit slow to use the green K they, Marta and Wyatt, should make short work of him.

Well done.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 01:07 AM
Considering how often kryptonite seems to get dumped down the drains in Metropolis, better hope that there's never an emergency requiring super help at the sewage processing plant.
Posted By: suez Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 05:10 AM
I bet this isn't a bad guy. Maybe it's that undercover guy that was CJ's baseball coach many stories back. (I just re-read most of the stories) I can hope, can't I?
Sue
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 08:57 AM
Wyatt to the rescue! goofy well, sort of...

Loved the way Lucy had everything figured out. Good thing the triplets were taken care of before Marta had to run. She's her mom's daughter; she'll figure out something sneaky.

And of course, Superboy's out around somewhere...

Morris got what he deserved. Actually, no; he should have been starved and tortured for a few years first. But that'd be impractical.

All that calm analysis aside... Nan, get back here and post the next part, right now!!!

PJ
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 02:32 PM
Awesome part, Nan. I never saw Lucy happening you just had to do another cliffhanger wildguy

Michael
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 02:43 PM
What an awesome ending!

Elisabeth
who never thought that three was a sweet age, but instead thought it was as annoying as two but not as cute
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/30/09 08:45 PM
Oh, Nan! You're at the exciting part and you keep on stopping! Aargh. Aargh. AAARRRGGGHHH!

/collects herself/

OK. I'm OK now. Everything's OK. It's not like you just left our heroes slumped unconscious in a car, kidnapped by an evil murderer.

Oh wait, you did.

AARGH! (OK. We did that. OK.)

Post more soon. Please.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 03/31/09 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
Considering how often kryptonite seems to get dumped down the drains in Metropolis, better hope that there's never an emergency requiring super help at the sewage processing plant.
My thoughts exactly!!!

More soon please.
Posted By: jacalynsue Re: FDK: Degrees of Separation, 15/? - 04/01/09 10:29 AM
Another incomplete post! Seriously, Nan, you need to be more careful to do a total cut/paste! The stories get cut off at the most irritating places. smile

I'm waiting for CJ to show up on the scene. Shouldn't he have "overheard" the conversations that summoned Marta? (Not to mention Lois' abbreviated call to Clark?) With Mart and CJ working together, the bad guys don't stand a chance.

And those police offers CJ just left? Might they get called to help with some MORE arrests?

Jackie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards