Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, that seemed like a good place to leave things laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Oh, that is a brilliant part ending!

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
Columnist
Columnist
“Are you telling me that we’re both about to end up at the same retreat, with our respective partners, for couples’ counseling?” Lois asked nervously.
Oh, I hope this is one the times that you are coming back today with the next part!

Dan should never star in a role that Clark Kent is supposed to play!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
FANTASTIC part!

I am hoping and praying that the smoldering hot scene in "JSN" remains the same--none of this Clark/Mayson, Lois/Dan stuff <shudder>

other than that, I fully enjoy this story!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb, after each part I feel like saying "more more" laugh

So it seems to me that after Spenser Spenser's island, Smiley's retreat would be the first time Kent would see Lane... has she cut her hair in this reality? Would Kent say something about that? goofy

Just waiting to see if Lane and Kent move forward (goodbye to Dan and Mayson) or backward (L&D, C&M move to the next level - hope not)) when they see each other with their unwanted significant others... I mean isn't 5-6 months dating Dan | Mayson more than enough for Lane | Kent? (j/k.. sort of) thumbsup thumbsup

I am also speculating that the time is coming for Lane to find out about Kent's abilities.. if she's figured it out at all in this alternate reality.

Lois' line about Clark's dual persona was fantastic. cool
dance dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
argh.

more soon.

inbox is waiting. seriously.

dan and mayson could be frozen and go from there...

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great part ML. Can't wait for Dan and Mayson to meet. They are such a sweet couple. I hope Larry agrees.

And just how are L&D and C&M going to handle the sleeping accommodations. This is going to be good laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
This really is getting better and better, but the waiting is seriously killing me. I'm really not good with suspense hyper

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I would like to point out that I do editing for L&C fic, so you know, if you need some assistance, I'd be more than happy to help, with no ulterior motives in wanting to be able to read the whole thing in one sitting or anything... wink

Great part, and a great ending, but this needs an immediate follow-up. This tale has me completely intrigued.

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
I am loving this fanfic also...

Please post the new part soon!

I am stalking the boards every hour or so with the hope of a new part appearing

The waiting is killing me.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
has she cut her hair in this reality? Would Kent say something about that?
Oh, good point. (Rushing off now to add that to the story - after all, if Lane hadn't cut her hair somewhere along the way, then someone at the Planet would have commented on Lois' hair when they first arrived at the Planet). thumbsup

I hope this is one the times that you are coming back today with the next part!
more soon
the waiting is seriously killing me. I'm really not good with suspense
this needs an immediate follow-up.
Please post the new part soon!

I am stalking the boards every hour or so with the hope of a new part appearing
I could be wrong, but I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you guys are anxious for the next part. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Stop teasing! Oh go on, post it. You know you want to smile1

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
I could be wrong, but I'm starting to get the distinct impression that you guys are anxious for the next part. laugh
ML, addicts do horrible things in order to get their next fix. You posted part 30 37! hours ago. Come on..., give us more. Please?
grovel grovel grovel Pretty please grovel grovel grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Oh go on, post it. You know you want to
Well, but what happens if I post it and you guys all hate it and it wasn't what you were expecting and then you'll feel all let down and I'll feel all bad and... Oh, dear. Maybe I should never post again. It's probably so much better in your imaginations. I really don't want to ruin that laugh

ML wave

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Send it to me and I'll let you know if it's okay. In fact, I could read the rest of the whole thing for you and let you know what works and what doesn't...

Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
Maybe I should never post again. It's probably so much better in your imaginations. I really don't want to ruin that laugh
ML, people know who you are. Going into hiding might not work when a nice group of enforcers is gently asking you to resume your posting.

See, there they are:
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

But since it's almost two days by now and you are looking in on the boards, this means part 31 is going to be up sometime soon. Or when I wake up tomorrow. So if you post anywhere between the next 4-7 hours I'm good.

Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Are you telling me that we’re both about to end up at the same retreat, with our respective partners, for couples’ counseling?” Lois asked nervously.
Brilliant.

And who knows maybe Dan and Mayson get 86'ed by lightning...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
In four hours it will be the 17th - two days since I last posted. laugh

Anyway...

who knows maybe Dan and Mayson get 86'ed by lightning...
Or Lois will... oops! Did I just say that? I wonder what that means wave

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
It's already the 17th in some parts of the world...

I say go for it wink .

Carol

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
It's 17th July 10.27am in Syd Australia

We have the Pope over here for World Youth Day and I am sending out a prayer that you will post the next part...like yesterday already

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard