Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A commedable and laudable effort, Sue. Always thinking of the kiddies!
laugh
A bit short though.
rotflol
I am so sorry for the Lois who lives in the gfic folder.
<ducks and runs away as Sue lobs a paperweight at her>

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ack! Hasini!!! Don't discourage her! Do you know how much I've had to ride her to post her stuff in the PG folder??? Hmmm??? goofy

Sheesh! wink

But, hey, it's fdk anyway, right Sue? :p

I'm still trying to get her to post the final PG part of Evasive Action. <nudge, nudge>

Wonderful PGifying job, Sue. laugh I'm sure you're PG readers will appreciate it.

-- DJ <who just couldn't help herself>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I'm NOT discouraging her! laugh I was just teasing! It's actually very important that you pgfy this story so you can post it on the archive, where it can be accessed by the greater part of the fandom and then redirected to Annesplace, where dwell the food for the insistently naughty.
Thereby also luring naughty kiddies of disputable age to the nfic folder and creating the next generation of smut-seekers. goofy But then, you already knew that.
But seriously, Sue, you've done a good job! thumbsup

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, it's gotta be tough to edit out the parts that are "naughty" and keep it flowing.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, speaking as someone who isn't reading on the nfic side... this was really done well. Very steamy, and it didn't read like a cut-down version of anything. So I don't know what I'm missing, but I'm perfectly happy with what I've got, so who cares? smile

Sue, I really appeciate you putting in the effort for a PG version -- otherwise, I'd have missed this lovely story altogether. Please keep it up.

I've been kept away from the boards for the last few days, and when I took a few minutes last night, I saw at least four "must-read" story parts. But Platonic was the first one I headed for. I should have commented then, I suppose, but as you may have noticed, I was feeling rather goofy then. And goofy doesn't fit this story, IMO, so I waited.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks Pam! I'm glad you're still reading! As long as I know someone still cares on the PG side I'll keep plugging away. laugh

You had asked in the last thread how many parts - I'm thinking it will be around 14 (but I don't want to commit to that just yet).

Thanks again - I appreciate hearing from you!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, if you can keep spinning this out so deliciously, you can write forty parts laugh Probably wouldn't work, but it'd be nice...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard